What Do You Really Want?
The bottom line is that you want to change your life for the better.
Do your ambitions sound something like this?
- I want to lose fat and learn how to keep it off.
- I want to eat healthier without giving up my favorite foods.
- I want a simple formula for eating healthier automatically with less stress.
- I want to live a life full of energy without illness and disease.
- I want to improve my athletic performance and fuel my body to make progress in my training.
- I want to gain muscle and strength without gaining too much fat.
- I want to improve my relationship with food and FINALLY get control of my eating habits!
- I want to feel proud and love the body I’m in.
I want you help you do these things and show you how to maintain this better version of yourself for the rest of your life!
Let me explain how I can help you reach your goals.
Like a lot of people who may be reading this, I enjoyed regular workouts and thought I knew a few things about eating right but I had grown frustrated with my lack of progress and decided to finally do something about it.
In the photos on the left I weighed 254 lbs and had 33% body fat (I was clinically obese). My doctor’s office notified me that I had early signs of high blood pressure. I didn’t understand how this could be the case, since I worked out with weights regularly and ate on a schedule. (Besides my nightly indulgences of sweets my diet was pretty clean I thought).
After reading about the damaging effects of high blood pressure, I quickly decided that it was not for me. My doctor recommended losing weight to help reverse the condition but wasn’t able to provide a solid plan to follow through. Faced with an alternative of a lifetime on prescription medications I embarked on a journey to discover how to make it happen. What I learned, and what I now make available through my books, podcasts, videos, classes and coaching program is the exact opposite of what most people do when trying to get in shape.
“I’m so glad I plunged into this healthy lifestyle and found out about Jason’s book and coaching. It has changed my life dramatically!” Laura
“Great source of quality information and a simple plan that is easy to follow and most importantly, gets results! Always an inspiration.” “Thank you!” Matthew
“The level of support is more than I anticipated and has been a huge part of my success so far.” Aja